Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Welcome to your blog Delfi!

To write your first post - just click on over to Blogger

sign in as MsDelfi.

The password is my favorite Camp Logan unit

Then . . . .
Click on the MsDelfi link

Click on "Create a New Post"

And then start typing -- most people have first entries like "I don't know what I'm doing" or "I hope this works!" (Feel free to plagerize those types of posts, or come up with something more creative if you like!)

Finally, click on the orange "Publish Post" botton at the bottom of the page.

And with that one small click - you join the ranks of blogger geeks world-wide. (Mom'll be so proud!)


We can change anything on this page - so if you don't like the colors, or the title, or the address, or the layout, or the flower picture, just let me know!


2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger dydimustk said...

Can't wait to hear what you have to say Ms. Delfi. Anyone who Julie says rocks must really rock. So I'm sure you're rocktastic. Rock on!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Julie VW said...

Wow, whodathunk "Julie says" carried so much authority around here. Delfi rocks, she's brilliant, and I'm so happy to keep up with her life even when I'm too buzy (lazy) to keep up with e mail.

Rock on Delfi Dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home