Friday, March 04, 2005

The world's slowest printer

I got off of work at 10:00 and planned to be in bed by 11:15. I just had a wee bit of work to finish up on the computer and then off to the land of slumber. Then I got the bright idea to print out my clinical schedule. It will only take a couple of minutes then I'll be in bed, or so I thought.

It's been nearly 20 minutes and the dang-blasted printer is still moving at the pace of a snail on a cold day in Antarctica! I just want to be able to double check my clinical schedule to my work schedule from the comfort of my bed. I do realize (21 minutes and 32 seconds into this adventure) that I could have gotten up, walked upstairs, put on my pj's, grabbed my calander off the wall, walked back downstairs, written down my clinical schedule, logged off the computer, walked back upstairs and crawled into bed and been done ages ago, but then I wouldn't have had some time to spare to spend on here.

And look at that! The molasses in winter time print job is done. I can head off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home