Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Almost . . . .

ALMOST . . . .

  • done with this semester - less than 48 hours from my last final of the semester.

  • on a beach - in 10 days I'll be lounging in the sand, soaking up those precious UV rays (yes, I know they cause cancer - but really, what doesn't!?!)

  • done with my house - ok, so this is a stretch, but I finally broke down and asked a friend at school for some help. I'll at least be able to shower at my house by the weekend.

  • a medic - as of Thursday, the one year count-down will begin!!

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - where are ya? Are ya still alive? Would love to hear from you! Hope you're doing well. See you soon

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Julie VW said...

If my math skills serve me correctly, 10 days from May 4 would be . . . TOMORROW!!

Enjoy your beach time and a well deserved break!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady! i'm in the middle of procrastinating for finals, and i check your blog for entertainment..... what's new?!?! no posts means i have to go back to work.... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home