Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm back!

so it's been nearly a year (I wasn't even sure I remembered my password!) but I'm back. School is over. I made it. Graduation was last month and my national registry was last weekend. I passed the practical portion with (amazingly) no retakes. I will know about the written portion in the next couple weeks.

Nothing has really changed. I'm still working and studying (decided I shouldn't put the books down just b/c school has ended - I'm likely to forget it all!) I'm still working on the blasted house and I FINALLY have a move it date - July 1st . I will be moving that weekend even if the stairs aren't done.

Boys still suck. The one I took a chance on turned out to be an ass. We've managed a bit of a friendship, but mostly we avoid eachother. I'm keeping my promise not to let him sour me on all men though, and have accepted the offer of dinner and a movie with a new boy this week. He seems nice (of course they all do in the begining) so we'll see.

That's all for now. If anyone knows of any great job (paramedic) openings in the central/north central Indiana area, let me know.

Night all.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Julie VW said...

By official proclimation (from me!) today is blogger appriciation day. So here's a happy little appriciation note to make you smile and feel appricaited.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Blogger Apprecitation Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home