Saturday, June 24, 2006

one little question

I received the written exam results in the mail this week.

I missed the airway and breathing section by one question. ONE QUESTION!!!!!! I missed my paramedic cert by ONE F*@#ING QUESTION!!! I felt better about failing before I knew it was ONLY ONE DANG-BLASTED, PIDDLEY-ASS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh, I feel a little better now. Really I don't. I think I'll be bitter about this for quite some time. (one question!)

Bring on the retest. I'll be traveling with the other 3 from my class (who also failed by a measely 1 or 2 questions) to National Registry Headquarters in Ohio in July 12th to take that friggin test again.

One question, seriously . . . can't they just ignore one question?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Julie VW said...

AAAGGGGHHHHHH -- so close!
So very very very close

(Didn't you tell me there was something like a 90% failure rate on this test? Which would mean that missing it by just one question is really (almost) an honor (sorta ....kinda ..... ok, not really).

So do you take the whole darn thing again, or just the airway/breathing section?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home